How to turn your favourite smoothie into a delicious smoothie bowl
Choose your favourite smoothie and turn it into a meal – topped with anti-oxidant rich garnishes, energising chia seeds organic muesli and fresh fruit!
Pack your smoothie bowl with super energy boosters such as Acai, Maca, Guarana, Ginseng, Yerba Mate, Cola Nut and Spirulina.
Start with your favourite smoothie. Here are a few ideas:
- The Creamy Original - deliciously blended with 1 banana, ½ tspn cinnamon, ¼ tspn. nutmeg, 1 tspn honey and 1 cup of milk of your choice. This is a great way to start your smoothie journey.
- The Strawberry Fields - prepared with 1 cup of succulent strawberries, or mixed frozen berries, 1 banana and apple juice. Rich, sweet berries blended to perfection, this is rich in anti-oxidants and flavour.
- The Go Troppo - an exotic mix of flavour, combining apple juice with 1 banana, the flesh of 1 mango, ½ cup of coconut cream and ice. This is delicious and refreshing!
- The Breakfast Smoothie – similar to the creamy original but with the added fiber, texture and flavour of muesli. Add a ¼ cup of muesli per person. Breakfast in a cup.
- The Super Green Smoothie – 1 cup of organic mineral packed kale and baby spinach, flesh of 1 mango, 1 banana, 1 cup of coconut water and ice. A fantastic smoothie with all the benefits of fresh greens. Blend this until all the green is emulsified and smooth. The key to getting this smoothie creamy and smooth is the ice. It helps break down the fiber of the leafy greens.
To make your smoothie bowl extra thick you can add extra banana, pineapple or muesli. Next you can add your choice of superfoods for extra energy and nutrition.
Add the superfood supplements to your smoothie bowl to give you that extra kick!
- Pure Organic Guarana – Is a great natural energy booster. Stay awake, alert and invigorated!
- Energy Boost – Improves energy and vitality! It will keep you dancing longer!
- Organic Spirulina – Feels like liquid sunshine! Spirulina is the oldest living plant. It is high in anti-oxidants and is a rich source of iron. Spirulina boosts your immune system and provides you with energy and increased stamina! Having a shot of spirulina is like having 78 green vegetables!
- Echinacea Powder – Aids your body’s natural immune system and helps you fight infections!
- Ginseng – The brain soother. Improves mental and physical stamina, relieves stress and enhances immunity!
- Organic Wheat Grass - Wheat grass helps the body maintains the optimum pH balance. Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fibre – it energizes and detoxifies the Body.
Once all the ingredients are combined you can pour it into your favourite bowl and top with fresh fruit, toasted seeds and nuts, coconut flakes or cacao nibs. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a few days.