Our professionally managed, passionately run, and eye catching Juice Bars can be found at festivals and events throughout the UK and Australia.
Apricot Lemon Bliss Balls
1. Place zest into TMX bowl 10 seconds/Speed 9 Scape down the sides of the bowl and repeat
2. Add remaining ingredients except chia seeds and mix 10 Seconds/ Speed 9
3. Add Chia seeds and mix 3 seconds//Speed 4
4. Roll into balls
If you do not have a Thermomix a high speed blender or Nutribullet will do the same thing but will take longer. Please see my blog about the Thermomix and the difference to other blenders (link) – the Thermomix is the best bit of kit I have ever used. If you would like a free demonstration please let me know.
This is a variation of a popular Thermomix recipe by Kiwi-kai. Many more recipes can be found on the Australia Thermomix recipe community, which has over 15,000 amazing recipes.
What you need
1. First up, roast the nuts in the oven with the oil for 10 mins on 180 degrees, allow to cool.
2. Place the almonds, cashews, berries, protein powder if using, chia seeds, cacao powder and shredded coconut into the bowl Blend until finely chopped. I use 10 secs on Sp 7. Scrape down with spatula.
3. Add coconut oil, honey and raw cacao butter to the dry mixture and mix for 20 secs on Sp 5. Ensure the cacao butter has mixed into the mixture. If it is too dry add coconut oil if it's too wet add almond meal or chia seeds.
4. Line a baking dish and pour mixture into the the dish, press it down and refrigerate for 1 hr. Best kept in the freezer for a quick go to energy snack
So you have given up grains, but you still crave and love pasta! This is the answer. It is so easy, quick and very satisfying.
Using a spiralizer or spriali turn the courgette (or cucumber, carrot, sweet potato or beetroot – they all work really well!) into noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a veggie peeler to make pasta ribbons. Sprinkle with sea salt as this will help marinate the noodles and soften them. Then drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Squish through large chunks of avocado and serve.
2 tbspn cold pressed organic olive oil
1 tbspn cold pressed organic hemp oil
Squeeze the juice of one lemon
1 tbspn tahini
1 tbspn tamari
Paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Shake well in a jar and serve
Passion 4 Juice
If you have a small event, conference or gathering and you would like healthy catering and fresh pressed juice for your guests then our pop up mobile juice bars are just perfect for events of all sizes.